project LEXICON finds the top words with the highest scores to play with a variety of word board games such as Words With Friends, Scrabble and much more! By entering in words on the game board and letters in the rack, project LEXICON will search through every single possible playable word and return the best possible words to play. project LEXICON also informs you with definitions for the words, so you can learn as you become a better player.
1. Place tiles on the board by clicking slots and typing letters.
2. Convert a letter on a board to a blank by pressing spacebar with the letter selected.
3. Place tiles on the rack by clicking slots typing letters.
4. Place a blank on the rack by pressing spacebar.
5. Use the right,down,left,up arrows to help navigate the board and rack. Under settings, a placement indicator can be set to automatically move to the next slot after typing a letter.
6. Use the FIND button to use your inputed words and letters and search for the top words. To clear the board and rack, select New Board in the menu bar at the top of the page.
7. Use the SAVE button to save your current solved board with selected word. Saving boards require you to have registered an account and to be logged in. Saved Boards is located in the menu bar at the top of the page.
8. The word list displays the top words (by score) with the score value, and the direction the word is facing. Selecting Score, Word, or ↔ at the top of the word list will resort the list by the selection. Selecting a word will place the word on the board and show the remaining letters in the rack.
9. Definitions are shown below the board and rack when a word is selected (clicked) from the word list.
ENABLE - Enhanced North American Benchmark LExicon ENABLE2K - Enhanced North American Benchmark LExicon OSPD4 - Official Scrabble Players Dictionary SOWPODS - OSPD + OSW (Official Scrabble Words) TWL - Tournement Word List CSW - Collins Scrabble Words ODS5 - L'Officiel du jeu Scrabble (French) YAWL - Yet Another Word List